Long Lake Baseball & Softball Association
Thanks to all who came out and helped with Field Clean Up Day. Lots of hands, hard work and a little tractor work goes a long way. I think that the fields look the best that they ever have. So it will take work and effort from all to keep them that way. After every game, teams need to work together to rake out the base paths and home plate. As always please pick up trash out of the dugouts as you leave.
A few updates for this year:
- The township will be paving the back parking lot, so spots will be tight. In an effort to relieve traffic congestion, the early games will begin at 5:30 and run for 75 minutes, 6:45 pm. The twilight games will begin at 7:15 pm and will also run 75 minutes, 8:30 pm. There are additional spots at the NMCAA Head Start building behind field #2.
- Cars may also park along Manhattan. Please do not block driveways.
- Do not park along North Long Lake Road, vehicles will be ticketed.
- No dogs are allowed in the park. It is a $90.00 ticket and the township has deputized employees to issue tickets.
Registrations are in… team drafts are done… teams are selected… uniforms are ordered… forms are ready to be completed online!!!
Next on our list from the League:
- Team information (Done) — Rosters Separated and email to coaches
- Coaches will contact their players’ parents by email and phone
- Parents, you must reply to your coaches to let them know the best method to contact you.
- FORMS (ready 04/19/15) — Parents’ and Coaches, we have forms to complete before anybody can officially practice at Long Lake Township fields. All parents are required to complete them online… link now available.
- Field Preparation & Equipment Day (DONE)! – 02 May 2014 – Mark your calendar to come out and help setup the fields for a great season. Estimated start time is 10:00AM. More information will be available as we get closer to the date.
Thank you for your patience and remember, we are still ahead of last season!
Online Registration is Closed for 2015 Season
Sponsors, you can still get in on the action, though! Use this link to complete your registration and payment online: THANK YOU to all of our sponsors!!
Stay tuned for more….
Use the form on the right side of this page to add your email address and select the divisions and activities that relate to you and your player(s).
If you are already on the email list, tell your friends and family about Long Lake Baseball & Softball. They can join our email list, too!